Sunday, November 23, 2008




For the longest time I've been feinding for a chunky platforms or wedges. In the summer I wanted a wedge sandal that was chunky but instead I found a pair of wedges that were a bit on the not so chunky side because they were on sale and super cute. Now my cravings have come back. Now more than ever have I wanted something so bad. I've been encountering chunky platforms all over. They are in editorials, in blogs,on runways. We'll see where it takes me and what finds I can come up with. I would absolutely die for the stella mccartney wedges, in mary jane form or ankle bootie form. Or the sonia rykiel wedges, theyr so what I've been looking for.
On a side note: my camera has been acting kind of funny lately so I haven't been able to make any outfit posts lately but hopefully this problem should resolve itself soon.

No comments: