Thursday, January 8, 2009

Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal

Something about the holidays always makes me think of two things Charlie Brown and Home Alone. My boyfriend and I were watching t.v. one day last week and wound up on the part where McCauly Culkin's character orders a pizza and the pizza boy comes to deliver the pizza and he puts on the movie and the exchange between the pizza boy and the way he plays the movie to fit right in is classic. I love that part.

Anyway my friends and I went to a holiday party a couple of weeks back at some bar on the west side. I felt festive and had just purchased this dress and I thought it was appropriate because of it's shimmer. It totally reminded me of the Erin Fetherston Autumn/ Winter 2008 collection.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Coat: Vintage Tan Faux fur Coat(the fur feels amazing, not like the real faux kind, thrifted)
Sweater: Black cropped sweater(thrifted)
Dress: Olive Twill Shimmer Dress(Target)
Tights: Purple/Burgundy opaque tights(forever21)
Shoes: Brown Suede Platform Wedge Mary Janes(michael Kors, Ebay)
Bag: vintage Cream Quilt bag(thrifted)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
She reads palms on weekends

No comments: