Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Printed

Photobucket

A while back I made a visit to my local thrift store to see what new stuff they've received and I found some of the cutest dresses. Above are the prints of the dresses I've purchased.There was another dress that I had a hard time leaving at the store because it was the perfect combination of beige(which I actually came in looking for) and tribal. But I really loved the ones I picked and figured 3 dresses were enough.

Below are photos taken by a bestie, while strolling in the park. Always the bag lady, I am!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This dress is the perfect item to just throw on when it's too hot and you don't feel like thinking about what to wear.Plus it has that 90's tribal vibe, which is what drew me to it in the first place.

2 comments:

Talisa said...

I like your dress...I have such a lack of ideas when its hot outside..

Tali said...

Thanks so much Talisa!!! Me too!!! just put on the slinkiest dress you can find. hehe!!!