Monday, May 11, 2009

FLY GIRLS

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Remember in the 90's when In Living Color was on air and a young,willing,Jennifer Lopez kicked it with her fly girls?
Yea well my boyfriend does and he thinks that's who I look like when I pulled my hair back into a bun and put on some silver hoop earrings.Well regardless of that little fact, I wore this out on Saturday night for a night of debauched goodness.



Jacket:Vintage Bleached Denim Jacket(thrifted)
Dress: Black Button Henley Dress(Urban Outfitters).This dress is so comfy and so cheap I ended up buying it twice just in case the other one deteriorates from overuse.
Tights:Black Opaque Tights(H&M)
Shoes: Black Ankle Lace Up Boots(Nine West)
Belt: Skinny Studded Black Belt(Target)
Bag:Vintage Tan Postman Briefcase(Coach, Ebay)
Earrings:Silver Hoop Earrings (Guess)

No comments: