Monday, July 27, 2009

Grabbing Hands, Grab All They Can

So I've been on a pretty dead end hunt for a single pair of chloe shoes that are quite not attainable for 3 years now. What I did happen to feast my eyes on were these SEE X CHLOE combat boots.
Photobucket
Even though the "more affordable" label produced these awe inducing boots, they are still quite the hefty price tag. Retailing at $495.00 its a bit steep for a pair of "Doc Martens" and some Ankle straps with studs on them. I haven't seen anything like these out yet so I am really intrigued but it leads me to believe that these are really easily DIY-able. Possible future project? Looks like a thumbs up.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I see that as a dIY too- they would be fun to wear with the right skirt or jeans!

Tali said...

I know right!!! Y pay so much when u can do it yourself?