Thursday, July 10, 2008

Inspiration: The Edge of Love


The Edge of Love is a new movie coming out with Sienna Miller and Kiera Knightly. Its about "Two feisty, free-spirited women are connected by the brilliant, charismatic poet who loves them both."then drama ensues. i'm not sure exactly what the plot line is really about but it looks very intense.
Anyways this movie is being iconicized not because of it's story line but because of it's styling.The English and Welsh countryside in the 1930's&40's is the inspiration for the styling. And it is making me lust for late summer/early fall by the country side.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can't wait to see it in theaters.

Tali said...

I know me too, but it looks just wayy too dramatic

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

Aww yay! An Adorevintage sweater is featured in your set :) I am excited to see this movie!