Saturday, March 22, 2008

Been away for a long long time.....

The past couple of weeks have been quite busy. Between outings with my boyfriend and school and now spring break I didn't really have much time to actually sit down and blog or document outfits. I didn't get to go anywhere special for spring break because my friend had asked me to fill in for her in her job for a temporary thing so I was doing that all week.
On a side note....my friends and I want to get out of the city and go somewhere upstate and do a thrift tour. Basically what that means is just go through some towns in suburbia and find thrift stores in that town. I'm not sure when but I know it would be absolutely perfect to do a day trip like that when everything is in bloom. So I think we'll wait for spring to start but I'll definately be posting about it when the time comes.

No comments: