Saturday, March 22, 2008

Ebay Finds 3,4,5&6

3.These are Vintage Black platform oxfords.They kind of remind me of the mid-90's version of this style. I think it might be the style of the platform.What drew me in also is the reminiscence of the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Ankle BootsI've worn them out already and have gotten so many compliments on them.I love them!!!
4.Vintage Velvet Autumn Floral A-Line Dress. I saw this dress on ebay ages ago but i missed my chance to bid. Somehow the ebay gds have listened to my prayers and sent this to me once again. I have to make some adjustments to the shoulders and tighten the sleeve to give it a more of an edge, but other than that i can't wait to wear it.
5.Vintage Floral Flouncy Skirt. This skirt also reminded me of the Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony skirt that she wore out to her launch party. It inspire me to go and get a flouncy skirt too.
6.This is probably the closest I've come to the Country Romance Maxi Dress that I've been wanting for so long.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love floral dresses and ankle shoes!
but at first the headline of your blog interested me cause im the follower of Kurt

Anonymous said...

eech, I literally choked beause those shoes are so amazing! lovely, lovey finds all the way!

Sally Jane Vintage said...

Great finds! I'm always fascinated at what other people come acrosson ebay. Especially those shoes!

WendyB said...

Ooh, I had a pair of shoes like that in the mid '90s. I wore them to death!

miss vintage said...

Oh my god I love those shoes!!! you have some great finds. I am constantly looking for great vintage finds on ebay and markets but I love to mix it with designer vintage! I found a great website www.laboutiquevintage.com

Tali said...

Thanks everyone for your amazing comments, compliments and for visiting my blog. Hope you all can find a similar pair out there!!!