Monday, April 28, 2008

How To Wear: "Chloe" Slip

Photobucket
Photobucket

This was taken in the morning right before I was heading to school so it was really chilly so I needed to layer a bit. I knew once the afternoon would roll around I would take off the blazer and l/s T.
Jacket: Vintage Gant Navy Schoolboy blazer (from late summer/early fall)
Dress: White "Chloe" Slip Dress(forever21)
T-shirt: White L/S T
Tights: Black Cable knit(Target)
Shoes: Ankle Minnetonka booties
Bag: Black Fringe (H&M)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Classic Aviator (from my b/f)
p.s. excuse the really stern facial expression, I'm not a great morning person.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You look cute, a really dreamy slip indeed!

christina said...

I love the combination! Great work putting that together.

Anonymous said...

that outfit is so nice!
I´ve been wearig a lot of heels lately but this wants me to step into my boots again!