Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Hard Rain's A-gonna Fall (and how to wear:Fedora)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This past week hasn't been too nice. It's been really chilly and rainy and gray.The complete polar opposite from last week. So due to the change in weather I brought my rainy/gray gear.I felt like I just wanted to be comfortable.
Jacket: Green Army Jacket(H&M, from spring '06)
Sweater: Black Grandpa Cardigan(Forever21)
Tank: Heather Gray Tunic
T-Shirt: Black L/S Henley(F21)
Leggings: Black(F21)
Boots: Black Ankle Minnetonkas
Bag: Black Fringe(H&M)
Hat: Black Fedora(F21, yeah that fedora that I got that was mal-packaged)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the picture´s details that you notice at second sight like the perfect red nails and your amazing hair!
I´m really lusting after dark hair lately, so I´m linking you.
it´s not the only reason, though. ;)

Tali said...

thanks soo much for all the awesome compliments!!!

Wendy said...

You look cute! I like the fedora.

Miss T said...

Fab out fit, love the hat ;)