Saturday, May 10, 2008

Evolution of the Plaid Skirt

As any girl that grew up in the '90's knows that Clueless is probably one of the biggest cult movies to come out of the 90's. The wardrobe in that movie is quite covetable.One of the skirts adorned by a once "chunky" little Brittany Murphy or Tai(or Tye?)Fraiser is one of my favorites.
Photobucket

I've found one is that is so uncanny on ebay but lost it to it's wayy over my budget auction. Apparently there are other girls out there that feel the way I do and Norma Kamali is till a big deal, I guess??
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then saw Spain's very stylish Trini aka toutlamode wearing this outfit....
Photobucket
and then opened forever21's page to find what looks to be an exact replica of Trini's skirt. Mysterious indeed!!!
Photobucket

Photo Credit: Screenshot from youtube,Fotolog.com/toutlamode,forever21,ebay

No comments: