Saturday, May 3, 2008

Multi-Functional

On Thursday night my friend was going to be playing an acoustic show at a Lower East Side bar, but I had a class that was gonna be running till 10 pm(if you remember). I needed to find an outfit that was going to serve as a Day look as well as a Night look. I was already carrying the heels in my bag and I didn't feel like carrying a whole other outfit, which I do sometimes but today I wasn't in the mood.
For the DAY look:
Photobucket
Details:
Photobucket
For the NIGHT Look:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jacket:Black Leather Motorcycle(H&M,but I really wanted to wear my tuxedo jacket. It wouldnt look like a day outfit and it was wayy too chilly out.)
Sweater:Black cardigan(H&M)
Dress:Mixed print florals(forever21. I cut the ties in the back so I would be able to belt it how I wish, but I will be sewing the ties together so I can wear them, without them being attached to the dress.)
Tights:Black Semi-opaque(oldnavy)
Shoes: Black Chloe inspired Gladiator Maryjanes(f21)
Vintage Black platform oxfords(ebay)
Bag: Black Fringe(H&M)
Hat: Black Fedora (F21)
Belt: Skinny Black Pyramid Studded belt(Target)
Sunglasses: Large Tortoise Wayfarers(NYC street)
The dress close-up:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Nothing said...

I really want a leather jacket like that one. I need to find one asap.

Wendy said...

I love this look, so hardcore with the element of a leather jacket.