Friday, February 15, 2008

Craving Romantic Floral Country Maxi Dress

I have been craving for a while now a maxi floral country dress. I have visions of wearing this in the fall with a leather motorcycle jacket and some work boots. And in the spring/summer with a light cardigan and some gladiator flats or ballet flats. I remember seeing this dress either in topshop or at h&m with possibly a shorter version of it (i can't remember). I did not think twice of it at the time but now I am regretting the fact that I did not purchase it, because now I have looked high and low on the internet for this dress or something similar but there is nothing out there that resembles it. I have to find this dress. If anyone knows where I can find anything similar to this, please let me know. Otherwise I might have to make it myself, which wouldn't be so bad just soo time consuming!!!!

Style inspiration:

No comments: