Monday, February 4, 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER.........

So I went to dinner on Saturday night, nothing big, I came down with a bit of a cold on Friday night so I just laid low Saturday night. But i couldn't figure out what to wear so I tried a couple of options because that's what I always do.So just because I was feeling under the weather doesn't mean I shouldn't look good. I had two options........

option 1:



Sweater: cream grandma cardigan from Beacon's Closet
Dress: black tent dress w/ flutter sleeves
Tights: gray cable sweater knot tights
Shoes: Chloe mary jane wedges
Bag: Lipstick red quilt chan link bag












option 2:


Sweater: cream cardigan purchased at the bargain bin at Old Navy
T-shirt: old vintage inspired t form Target.
Skirt: Button down puff skirt purchased at urban outfitters last April but worn high waisted.
Tights: black opaque sweater tights
Shoes: Chloe Mary Jane wedges


I ended up going with option #1 because it was better fitting for the occasion. Option # 2 was channeling the new Cat Holstein line (will post more on that soon).Just sayin'....

No comments: