Saturday, August 9, 2008

Currently Awaiting

Rarely do I ever purchase garments (etc) from websites other than ebay. I hate having to pay the shipping charges. Usually because the clothes purchased on a regular website is not as cheap as my purchases on ebay. Anyway.. I was at Forever21 when I came upon this perfect childhood reminiscent staple. Just by looking at it it brought me back to my childhood spent in parks and playing with dolls. But I couldn't quite get myself to buy it because it was just a feeling attached to a memory. I didn't necessarily want it back in my closet. After a couple of days, I realized I wanted it more and more. But there were no more in the store and the website was running low on them. I decided I was gonna get them before they were gone completely. I purchased them from the website shipping charges and all. Now I can't wait to get them!!! I've already thought of what I could pair this with. Maybe a crop top, tights and combat boots? Or maybe a t-shirt and OTK socks and sandals? I know this is probably gonna be a go to staple for the fall. I'm so happy with my decision.This is another addition to my obsession with Doll dresses.
Photobucket

No comments: