Saturday, August 16, 2008

I want to hold your hand

The night started out really really crappy with horrendous, thunderous torrential rains. Later on after most of our friends backed out my boyfriend and I went to the party that I had mentioned earlier this week. It was supposed to be a mash up of modern music with 50's music as well. I told you guys I would post this dress that didn't quite make it to the collage but is going to be a fall staple.
I've been craving for a while a blush/pale pink dress. This dress came out a long time ago in Forever21 and I didn't look twice at it but the more I saw it in the store the more it kept catching my eye. I finally took it to the dressing room and what do you know it fits impeccably. I got it without hesitation. I knew paired with tights in the fall and a shrunken leather jacket it would look great. I didn't have the right occasion to wear it to. This event would be the perfect time to debut it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The flash doesn't do the fabric or the color justice at all thats why I added the website's version to get a better idea of it. The dress is just so amazing in person. It has such a whimsical dreamy feel and look to it. When I'm in it I feel like I'm in a fairy tale.
Photobucket
Dress: Double V-neck Empire "Prom" dress with flower embellishment(forever21)
Sweater: V-neck Cropped gray pointelle sweater. The sweater fit so well together with the silhouette of teh dress. Like the two were always meant to be worn together(old navy)
Tights: Black Opaque tights(Target)
Sandals: black patent criss/cross sandals(forever21)
Bag: Vintage Cream quilt bag(Thrifted)

No comments: