Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sunday August 23rd

This is another outfit for work.
Photobucket
Photobucket
This outfit came to while just looking through my closet. I've had both garments in my closet for a really long time and have never thought about pairing the two together. The flutter sleeve tunic has been in my closet for a lot longer and I've never really found good use for it until now. This has become one of my favorite outfits. I love how the different materials on everything be so apposing yet work so well. I especially love the corset studded suede brown belt. It ties the whole outfit together.
I wore a really decadent red lip to offset the paleness of the whole outfit.
Tunic: Cream Flutter slv V-neck Tunic(H&M)
Slip: Vintage White lace slip(Beacon's Closet)
Shoes: Brown Fringe ankle sandals(forever21)
Belt: Vintage Brown Suede Studded corset belt(Thrifted)
Bag: Vintage Tan briefcase(Coach, Ebay)
Sunglasses: Large Tortoise Wayfarer(Spring st)

No comments: